We lied like dogs to her on multiple occasions. Like when she would call one of us and we were all together. By the end of the day she had called us all. Friends from years past and present came to honor her.Family traveled over 500 miles to be there. Food was great; cake was amazing. I found a fellow Ag in the family (yes a redeeming quality), and discovered that Melvin and I are kindred spirits with a love of all things involving powdered sugar and Crisco.
Her children respect and bless her;
her husband joins in with words of praise:
"Many women have done wonderful things,
but you've outclassed them all!"
Happy Birthday MIL!
and FIL! (they share the same day:)




2 comments:
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! thank you for loving my sister the way you do!!!
love you
and great post sis!!
I knew I liked you!! It's all about the cake......every stinking time, it's about the buttercream yumminess that is cake. Sigh......
Post a Comment