JG hung out with us last night. He is mastering an ancient martial art, so as soon as he got here it was Kung Fu Panda - LIVE!
The men children were a bit stir crazy. In their best interest (and mine) I decided to take them to a local fast food/playground/air conditioned location for dinner. I leave you with some quotes.
No - you may not Kung Fu anyone in the play area.
Yes, if a stranger grabs you then you may Kung Fu the mess out of them.
No - MC 1 & MC 2 do not count as strangers.
Don't eat so fast, it will go straight to your hips.
MC 2 is scaring the crap out of that little girl.
Don't talk to your mama like that. The Bible says.....oh wait...sometimes I talk to my mama like that.
Do not ask people for quarters.
This is so cool.
BELIEVE IN JESUS OR DIE!!!!
Where are the arrows for the sword fight?
Thank you.
We will be here all week.
Have a great weekend!
No - you may not Kung Fu anyone in the play area.
Yes, if a stranger grabs you then you may Kung Fu the mess out of them.
No - MC 1 & MC 2 do not count as strangers.
Don't eat so fast, it will go straight to your hips.
MC 2 is scaring the crap out of that little girl.
Don't talk to your mama like that. The Bible says.....oh wait...sometimes I talk to my mama like that.
Do not ask people for quarters.
This is so cool.
BELIEVE IN JESUS OR DIE!!!!
Where are the arrows for the sword fight?
Thank you.
We will be here all week.
Have a great weekend!




2 comments:
Believe in Jesus or die? That is seriously so stinking funny.....I may have to try that here in Singapore. Or maybe not. I don't know that they would think it was funny.
love it!!! they are never boring are they!! you are making such memories for all those boys - and you have it all recorded in cyberspace
Post a Comment