Friday, July 16, 2010

THE OTHER....

Another has stolen HH's attention.

I was going to put her all over this blog last week but he said no.

Unfortunately for him, he left an email,with her picture, open.

BUSTED!

He has been eyeing her for a while.

I have seen her around town myself, with another man.

He looks at her picture.

He has been trying to find a way to bankroll her for weeks.

Seems I am the only one who can't get saddlebags.

She has them and it is perfectly fine.

Even adds to her charm.

Whatever.

Wanna see "the other one"?

Well,here she is....







My thoughts exactly.


2 comments:

Keri said...

Good grief!! Is that going to belong to you?? Better run out and get some leather clothing of some kind....

Rebecca said...

i agree with Keri - you need some leather chaps and a jacket!!!!

too funny!!