Thursday, March 15, 2012

FPU - WEEK OFF

Therapy was cancelled for the week due to Spring Break. Which is good because I needed time to catch up on all the homework I had not done. Yesterday, I tackled the budget. As I was crunching the numbers I had to keep reminding myself ,
It will not be perfect the first time...
It is not going to be pretty the first time...
It won't even work the first time.
All I can tell you is that is was a good thing I had already made up my mind to stay home or there might have been some major liquidation going on at the local pawn shop.
Having spent Monday at the doctor's office and the orthodontist's place,
and Tuesday at the dentist's (twice - same child - TWICE),
I didn't have the energy to load it all up and haul it all off.
Now that the budget is done, I do feel a bit better. Still have the debt snowball form to tackle, but that will be later today. Or maybe tomorrow. Scarlett O'Hara may very well resume her role as my financial advisor.
I can't think about that right now.
If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow.
Clearly that thinking has served me well in the past.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

clearly. hehehe

Kendra said...

Such a grueling, yet rewarding process.