Friday, October 23, 2009

I LIKE HELPING YOU MAMA

I long for the day.
I really, really do.
When MC 2 will not hold my rear end
while I am doing kicks for
Jillian and Biggest Loser Boot Camp and say
"I am helping you mama".
Jiggle control.
That is his job.
Have a great weekend!
PS - Honestly- I will miss this time together terribly.
All too soon my men children will be men and will be gone.
They need to stick around.
The jiggles can go away any time though.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

that's HILARIOUS!! the visual is just great

and yeah - it is sad to think they will be gone soon - our mc asked us last night how long until he goes to college and when we told him about 12 years, i almost CRIED!!! only 12 years!!!

Jennifer said...

Ms. Dalby would be proud of your literary experession in your blog journal!!!! : )