Thursday, July 8, 2010

IT COULD BE A PROBLEM...

Here is the set up. HH is a shower freak. He takes 2-3 a day in the few short hours he is home. He pretty much showers before he goes anywhere, regardless of when his last shower was. Please know I have commented on this to his face many times so I am not talking behind his back.
Okay.
Clean freak.
Got it?

HH and I watched The Book of Eli the other night. Seems during the apocalyptic times, cleanliness is hard to come by. One of the characters finds some shampoo. Enter into our conversation.

HH: You know that would be pretty bad if that happened.

Me: Yes, it would.(Thinking end of the world, scavenging for food...)

HH: I mean...... do you know how to make soap?

Me: Noooo....

HH: How would I get my showers?

I have no words.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

yeah - that would be a tough one - it make get pretty stinky with no soap - you better learn how to make soap from the weeds and grass - good luck with that :)

sueonthefarm said...

Social commentary aside, what did you think of the movie? Raises several thought provoking issues doesn't it?

Querida said...

I seriously needed a laugh today. Thankyouverymuch.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! Loved this!